(ALL 4) HONDA PIONEER 1000 GEN3 FRONT/ LEVEL4 REAR
Included with your purchase:
- All four shocks with springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tool for Pre-load/ Spring Adjustment
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
Our Honda Pioneer 1000 is one of our most adjustable shock styles. Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
- Low Speed Compression Front Shocks
- High and Low Speed Compression Rear Shocks
- Preload Adjustment
- Nitrogen Pressure Adjustment
- Rebound Adjustment
- FRONT SHOCKS WITH PIGGYBACK RESERVOIRS
- REAR SHOCKS WITH INVERTED PIGGY BACK RESERVOIRS (THE SHOCKS WILL BE MOUNTED WITH THE RESERVOIRS AT THE BOTTOM WITH THE RESERVOIRS AIMED TOWARDS THE FRONT
- 2.0 STEEL BODIES AND 3/4 INCH SHAFTS
- Dual rate front springs and dual rate rear springs. (heavier rate than oe but giving a better ride quality and more ground clearance
***Will Not Fit With Highlifter Rear A-arms. Works with OE A-arms as well as other brands.**
- Custom valved for best all around UTV performance and improved High Speed and Low Speed Compression and Rebound Adjustment compared to oem shocks
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks . (Just bolt on and go) no modifications needed.
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any UTV with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any UTV with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs.