(ALL 4) ""LEVEL 4"" KAWASAKI 2013-21 TERYX T2 & 2012-21 TERYX T4
**SERIES 46 LEVEL 4 ALUMINUM BODY SHOCKS ARE THE SAME LENGTH EYE TO EYE AS OE SHOCKS AND CAN BE USED WITH LIFT KIT BRACKETS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS**
Included with your purchase:
** EXCLUSIVE FROM BANDIT ONLY **
- Built in house to your set up information given during checkout
- All four shocks with springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tool for Pre-load/ Spring Adjustment
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
Our Series 46 Level 4 Shocks for theTeryx are a updated design from our previous Generation 1 and Generation 2 Teryx shocks that had been our largest selling product worldwide with thousands sold since 2014. With updated improvements to make it one of the most adjustable shock styles and at an affordable price. Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
- Front and rear Teryx shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Fox Shocks and adds 1 inches of wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length but not over extending or prematurely wearing other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering racks.
- Built as the same length as oe shocks.
- High Speed Compression
- Low Speed Compression
- Nitrogen Pressure
- Rebound Adjustment
- Dual Speed Sensitive valving
- 2.0 Aluminum BODIES AND 3/4 INCH SHAFTS
- Large Piggyback Reservoirs Front and Rear
- Can be used with 2 inch lift kit brackets
- Custom Valved for best all around UTV performance and improved High Speed and Low Speed Compression and Rebound Adjustment compared to oem shocks
- Hard coated aluminum external reservoir for greater oil volume to help prevent shock fade
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any TERYX with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any TERYX with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs.
Gained ground clearance
Gained wheel travel