2013-19 RANGER 900 & 2017 RANGER 1000 FULL SIZE
Included with your purchase:
- All four shocks with springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tool for Pre-load/ Spring Adjustment
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 30" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
Our Series 46 Generation 2 is our most popular shock for the Ranger.
Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
- Compression and Preload Adjustable Shocks
- 2.0 BODIES AND 3/4 INCH SHAFTS
- Dual rate springs
- Piggyback reservoir front shocks with Preload & compression adjustment and Preload Adjustable rear
- Valved for best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- High volume extra large hard coated aluminum external reservoir for greater oil volume to help prevent shock fade
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks . (Just bolt on and go) no modifications needed.
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any UTV with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any UTV with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs.
EMAIL US FOR CREW AVAILABILITY