NEW (ALL 4) 2012-2020 T4 SERIES 46 GENERATION 3 PRO STEEL
(Steel) Series 46 Generation 3 PRO is a New Addition with added features.
Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
- All Teryx shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Fox Shocks and adds 2 inches of wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length but not over extending or prematurely wearing other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering racks.
- Built longer eye to eye compared to the oe shocks. No need to use a bracket lift.
- Compression, Preload and Rebound adjustable
- 2.0 STEEL BODIES AND 3/4 INCH SHAFTS
- Dual rate triple phase springs both front and rear.
- Piggyback Front and Rear
- Pre-valved for best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- High volume extra large hard coated aluminum external reservoir for greater oil volume to help prevent shock fade
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks . (Just bolt on and go) no modifications needed.
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any UTV with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any UTV with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs.
Gained ground clearance