(ALL 4) 2021-22 KAWASAKI TERYX - S (62.6" WIDE MODEL) SERIES 46 LEVEL 4 SHOCKS
Included with your purchase:
- Spanner tool for Pre-load/ Spring Adjustment
- Built in house to your set up information given during checkout
- Compare to other Stage 4 shocks on the market the Level 4 are larger and stronger
- All four shocks with Dual Rate front springs already installed on your shocks
- 3 month manufacturer defect warranty and 2 year structural warranty
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
Our Level 4 Series 46 is one of our most adjustable shock style. Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
With the Teryx shocks being our biggest selling shocks worldwide for the past several years and using all of our research and development as well as customer feedback. We are happy to release the S shocks to our Teryx product line. These high quality shocks offer great adjustability as well as strength and improved ride quality.
- Available through Bandit UTV Suspension Only
- Front and rear Teryx S shocks have additional length compared to the OE Fox Shocks and adds wheel travel front and rear.
- Viton shaft seals
- High Speed Compression
- Low Speed Compression
- Nitrogen Pressure
- Rebound Adjustment
- 18 mm shafts the largest and strongest in the industry
- Exclussive Dual rate triple phase front and rear springs the plushest in the industry using oue exclusive progressive tender springs over a linear lower main spring
- Valved as the softest Teryx shocks in the industry and to your set up information given during purchase
- Billet aluminum spanner collars on steel bodies will not gall due to dissimilar metals like other brands of shocks on the market. No need for messy anti zeize on threads of the shock body
- BUILT IN HOUSE IN MICHIGAN and not drop shipped from a different company.
- Valved for you and for the best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any TERYX with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any TERYX with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs