(ALL4) 2012 - 2021 KAWASAKI TERYX STAGE 2 PRO STEEL
Included with your purchase:
Exclusive from Bandit only
- All four shocks with Dual Rate Triple Phase springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tools for Pre-load / Spring Adjustment
- 3 month manufacturer defect warranty and 1 year structural warranty
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
STAGE 2 PRO STEEL is our NEWEST Teryx shocks.
Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
With the Teryx shocks being our biggest selling shocks worldwide. And using all of our research and development as well as customer feedback. We are happy to release the STAGE 2 PRO STEEL shocks to our Teryx product line. These high quality economical shocks offer great adjustability as well as strength and improved ride quality. Compare to other Stage 2 styles having aluminum bodies these steel body shocks are stronger as well as more precise and consistant damping force due to the fact that steel bodies will not expand as they heat up during use keeping tighter tolerances. Steel body shocks are the choice for all offroad racers.
- Available through Bandit UTV Suspension Only
- Front and rear Stage 2 Pro Steel Teryx shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Fox Shocks and adds 2 inches of wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length but not over extending or prematurely wearing other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering racks.
- Additional 2 inches of wheel travel front and rear
- Preload and Rebound adjustable
- Viton shaft seals
- 52 mm STEEL BODIES the strongest in the industry
- 18 mm shafts the largest in the industry
- Exclussive Dual rate triple phase springs both front and rear the plushest in the industry
- Valved as the softest Teryx shocks in the industry
- Billet aluminum spanner collars on steel bodies will not gall due to dissimilar metals. No need for messy anti zeize on threads of the shock body
- Valved for best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any TERYX with stock suspension. Adds 2 inch wheel travel to any TERYX with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs