2021 KAWASAKI TERYX - S LEVEL 5
Included with your purchase:
Exclusive from Bandit only
With 52 mm Steel shock bodies and 18 mm shafts they are the strongest Teryx shocks available on the market
- Built in house to your set up information given during checkout
- Compare to other Stage 5 shocks on the market the Level 5 are larger and stronger
- All four shocks with Dual Rate front springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tools for Pre-load / Spring Adjustment
- 3 month manufacturer defect warranty and 2 year structural warranty
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
has become one of our most popular Teryx shocks.
Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV with a Trophy Truck Ride Quality.
With the Teryx shocks being our biggest selling shocks worldwide for the past several years and using all of our research and development as well as customer feedback. We are happy to release the S shocks to our Teryx product line. These high quality economical shocks offer great adjustability as well as strength and improved ride quality.
Compare to other Stage 5 styles having aluminum bodies these steel body shocks are stronger as well as more precise and consistant damping force due to the fact that steel bodies will not expand as they heat up during use keeping tighter tolerances. Steel body shocks are the choice for all offroad racers.
- Available through Bandit UTV Suspension Only
- Front and rear Teryx shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Fox Shocks and adds wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length but not over extending or prematurely wearing other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering racks.
- Additional wheel travel front and rear
- Viton shaft seals
- 52 mm STEEL BODIES the strongest in the industry
- 18 mm shafts the largest and strongest in the industry
- Exclussive Dual rate front and rear springs the plushest in the industry
- Valved as the softest Teryx shocks in the industry and to your set up information given during purchase
- Billet aluminum spanner collars on steel bodies will not gall due to dissimilar metals like other brands of shocks on the market. No need for messy anti zeize on threads of the shock body
- BUILT IN HOUSE IN MICHIGAN and not drop shipped from a different company.
- Valved for you and for the best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any TERYX with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any TERYX with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs