NEW (ALL4) YAMAHA WOLVERINE X2 & X4 STAGE 2 PRO STEEL
Included with your purchase:
- All four shocks with Linear springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tools for Pre-load / Spring Adjustment
- 3 month manufacturer defect warranty and 1 year structural warranty
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 30" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
STAGE 2 PRO STEEL is our NEWEST Wolverine shocks.
Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
With our research and development as well as customer feedback, We are happy to release the STAGE 2 PRO STEEL shocks for the Yamaha Wolverine. These high quality economical shocks offer great adjustability as well as strength and improved ride quality. Compare to other Stage 2 styles having aluminum bodies these steel body shocks are stronger as well as more precise and consistant damping force due to the fact that steel bodies will not expand as they heat up during use keeping tighter tolerances. Steel body shocks are the choice for all offroad racers.
- Available through Bandit UTV Suspension Only
- Front and rear Stage 2 Pro Steel Wolverine shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Shocks and adds wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length but not over extending or prematurely wearing other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering racks.
- Compared to the oe shocks to add 1.5" to 2" of additional ground clearance.
- Preload and Rebound adjustable
- Viton shaft seals
- 52 mm STEEL BODIES the strongest in the industry
- 18 mm shafts the largest in the industry
- Linear springs both front and rear the plushest in the industry
- Valved as the softest Wolverine shocks in the industry
- Billet aluminum spanner collars on steel bodies will not gall due to dissimilar metals. No need for messy anti zeize on threads of the shock body
- Valved for best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any Wolverine with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any Wolverine with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs.
Gained ground clearance