(ALL 4 ) ""LEVEL 4""TERYX MID TRAVEL SHOCKS ARE TO BE USED WITH SUPER ATV 6"LIFT
**To be used with Super ATV 6" Lift without the upper lift brakets giving you the ability to have a mid travel suspension set up.**
Included with your purchase:
- All four shocks with springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tool for Pre-load/ Spring Adjustment
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
Our Level 4 Series 46 is one of our most adjustable shock styles. Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV.
- All TERYX shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Shocks and adds additional ground clearance and wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length and not over extending or prematurely wearing out other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering racks.
- High Speed Compression
- Low Speed Compression
- Preload Adjustment
- Nitrogen Pressure Adjustment
- Rebound Adjustment
- 2.0 Steel Bodies and 3/4 INCH SHAFTS
- Dual rate front and rear springs (heavier rate than oe but giving a better ride quality)
- Piggyback Reservoirs Front and Rear
- Custom valved for best all around UTV performance and improved High Speed and Low Speed Compression and Rebound Adjustment compared to oem shocks
- High volume extra large hard coated aluminum external reservoir for greater oil volume to help prevent shock fade
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks . (Just bolt on and go) no modifications needed.
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Gives second life to any UTV with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any UTV with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs.
Gained ground clearance