(ALL 4) YAMAHA VIKING
***EXCLUSIVE FROM BANDIT ONLY***
Included in your purchase:
With 52 mm Steel shock bodies and 18 mm shafts they are the strongest Viking shocks available on the market
- Built in house to your set up information given during checkout
- Compare to other shocks on the market the are larger and stronger
- All four shocks with Dual Rate Progressive front springs and dual rear springs already installed on your shocks
- Spanner tools for Pre-load / Spring Adjustment
- 3 month manufacturer defect warranty and 1 year structural warranty
- Please note Limit Straps are not necessary, however if running portal lifts, long travel arms, tires 29" or larger limit straps may be a good idea for all brand of shocks
has become one of our most popular shocks. Transforming your machine into a performance capable UTV with a Trophy Truck Ride Quality.
We are happy to release the STAGE 2 PRO STEEL shocks to our Viking product line. These high quality economical shocks offer great adjustability as well as strength and improved ride quality.
Compare to other styles having aluminum bodies these steel body shocks are stronger as well as more precise and consistant damping force due to the fact that steel bodies will not expand as they heat up during use keeping tighter tolerances. Steel body shocks are the choice for all offroad racers.
- Available through Bandit UTV Suspension Only
- Front and rear Viking shocks have extra shaft travel compared to the OE Shocks and adds additional wheel travel front and rear. Still allowing for the correct overall shock length but not over extending or prematurely wearing other suspension components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, cv's, or steering rack
- Preload and Rebound adjustable
- Viton shaft seals
- 52 mm STEEL BODIES the strongest in the industry
- 18 mm shafts the largest and strongest in the industry
- Exclussive Dual rate progressive front and dual rear springs the plushest in the industry
- Valved as the softest Viking shocks in the industry and to your set up information given during purchase
- Billet aluminum spanner collars on steel bodies will not gall due to dissimilar metals like other brands of shocks on the market. No need for messy anti seize on threads of the shock body
- BUILT IN HOUSE IN MICHIGAN and not drop shipped from a different company.
- Valved for you and for the best all around UTV performance and improved compression and rebound compared to oem shocks
- All four rebuildable and serviceable direct replacement nitrogen charged performance shocks
- Smoother weight transfer upon acceleration and braking
Consistent damping and predictable handling
Maximum traction in any riding condition
Reduced body roll and increased stability
Stage 2 Pro Steel can be used with lifts if desired
Gives second life to any Viking with stock suspension. Adds wheel travel to any Viking with stock sagging springs on the factory suspension due to our heavier race inspired springs